About PamperDem Community
PamperDem Community is the social impact initiative of the PamperDem that is focused on building a network of people passionate about treating each other with respect, love & care and intentional about pampering their loved ones and making them feel like royalty every day. PamperDem Ministries in support of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10) is focused on and passionate about promoting:
- Good Health & Wellbeing through our support and partnership with NAHHGA on the PADUp Africa Project which is aimed at mobilizing and distributing 1 million pads to teenage underprivileged girls to enable them practice and maintain proper hygiene and also stay in school.
- Quality Education & Mentorship for the Girl-Child through our support and partnership with GirlEmpowered which is a social enterprise that promotes the sustained empowerment of Girls physically, socially, economically and psychologically.
- Gender Equality and Women Economic Empowerment through our initiatives such as The Feminist Agenda and No Unemployed Woman and also through our support and partnership with WomanRising which is a social enterprise passionate about the consistent development and advancement of women especially in Africa.
- Decent Work & Economic Growth especially for Women in Business through the provision of access to market and capacity building opportunities locally and globally.
- Reduced Inequality through our various social impact initiatives, partnerships and advocacy campaigns.